Greece boat accident better The search for life brought death 😢

More News

Mothers' red dreams of a better future left for a trip to Europe by giving around 23 lakh rupees per agent... while leaving, everyone must have encouraged their mothers, sisters, wives, and children... that...  Mother... very soon the conditions of the house will be good... I will marry my sister with great fanfare... I will pay off all the debts... I will give my brother a good education... I will tell my wife.  ... Don't worry, take care of the children. I will call you all soon... The house will also be built and the children will be educated in good schools... The sister must have said that good days are coming.  Yes, I will give you everything... etc. ,etc... But what did the departing traveler know that all dreams will remain dreams and will make everyone cry... Mother, let the world leave your paths.  Gee,... and sisters, wives, and children will die alive... I wish it hadn't happened, it wouldn't have happened like that... but... the Lord Almighty had approved this, the time had come... eternal life is waiting.  I sincerely pray that all bodies be found so that the family members do not have to wait forever.😥😥😥
May Allah grant everyone a place in Jannat al-Firdous and give patience to the bereaved and end unemployment in the beloved country and make it a sign of lesson for the agents.😥😥😥

Greece boat accident better The search for life brought death

Continue


Post a Comment

 
Top